The CFPM Program is designed so that the customer and dealer are partners with the same vested interest. The program is geared for the customer who wants Abel Womack to manage the maintenance of their material handling equipment.The program provides the customer with the necessary services to keep their equipment running without managing technicians, sourcing parts for scheduled maintenance as well as stocking inventory to have a part on hand when equipment needs repair. Contract maintenance allows the customer to focus on running their core business.
Why Choose a CFPM Program?
- Reduced monthly lease payments
- Consolidated billing to 1 invoice per month
- Freeze labor and parts pricing for length of agreement
- Reduced rate for after hours calls
- 10% discount on all other services
- Satisfy OSHA maintenance requirements
- Receive the latest manufacturer upgrades
- Maximize equipment uptime
- Maximize trade in value
- Reduce operating costs
- Flexible agreement lengths
- Fleet management reports
Contact us for more information on our CFPM (Comprehensive Fixed Price Maintenance) plan.