Optimize Your Operation with RTLS
iWarehouse RTLS lets you enhance security, efficiency, and productivity by monitoring and identifying the movements of forklifts, personnel and assets in your warehouse. Through accurate (+/- 3 feet) geofencing, zoning, and tracking capabilities, RTLS can optimize your processes, reduce operational costs, and deliver a fast ROI.
- Reduce misplaced pallets and lower inventory costs
- Enhance productivity by ensuring proper equipment utilization
- Improve throughput by eliminating bottlenecks
- Lower labor costs by minimizing unproductive hours
- Increase customer satisfaction and cut costs with faster, more accurate order fulfillment
Geofencing & Zoning
RTLS geofencing and zoning capabilities allow you to keep your trucks in the right place at the right time and minimize vehicles and pedestrians in the same area. Flexible and scalable, RTLS lets you create zones and tailor the system to your unique layout and application.
Notify truck operators that they are in pedestrian zones and walkways
Create keep-in/keep-out zones to notify operators of:
- Height-restricted areas (based on OACH)
- One end of an aisle (to reinforce one-way traffic)
- Freezers and very narrow aisles
- Indoor or outdoor areas
Operators and pedestrians are alerted when they enter or leave a restricted zone
RTLS forklift tracking lets you know exactly where your trucks are, where they have been, and how they were utilized – providing invaluable insights to reduce lost inventory and make better use of your space and equipment.
- Identify areas of congestion and adjust your travel paths, facility layout, and slotting for optimum throughput.
- Locate any truck or the goods it has handled to minimize unproductive hours and reduce the need for safety stock.
- Integrate the positioning data of RTLS with your other business technologies for deeper insights and enhanced performance.
RTLS lets you see which employee or truck last handled a specific asset, showing you where and when it was last put away. Gain a competitive edge by knowing the exact location of every pallet to streamline and optimize the flow of goods through your facility.
- Improve delivery speeds and reduce costs by quickly locating misplaced goods.
- Enhance order fulfillment and invoice accuracy with better visibility into asset movements.
- Increase customer satisfaction and strengthen relationships with more accurate and timely deliveries.