The M-410iB series is FANUC Robotics’ latest-generation palletizing industrial robot. The unit is engineered for precision high-speed/high-payload operation, user-friendly setup, and maximum reliability supported by our extensive service and parts network. The Fanuc Robot M-410iB is a four-axis, electric servo-driven robot with an integrated mechanical and control unit designed for a wide variety of manufacturing and palletizing system processes.
M-410iB, the solution for:
- Case palletizing
- Bag palletizing
- Layer handling
- Press tending
- Machine load/unload
- Part transfer
- Fastest cycle times and highest payload in robot class.
- 20 cycles/min. case palletizing at 100 kg.
- 27 cycles/min. bag palletizing at 100 kg.
- Large allowable wrist inertias meet a variety of heavy handling challenges.
- High performance motion yields fast cycle times and high throughput.
- Small footprint and integrated controller reduces required floor space.
- Ability to service multiple production lines with large working envelope.
- Unique hollow RV speed reducers simplify cable routing.
- Proven, reliable FANUC servo drives provide highest uptime and productivity.
- Able to operate in environments ranging from harsh to traditional factory floor.