We believe that taking good care of our employees and their families allows them to take good care of our customers. To support that belief, we offer a comprehensive benefits package with competitive rates, excellent coverage, and progressive plans to help employees who strive for work/life balance. Benefits like company-paid life and disability insurance plans to make sure you and your family are well-cared for in unfortunate, unforeseen circumstances. Other benefits include:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical and dental insurance plans with affordable co-pays and flexible, comprehensive coverage
- Optional vision care benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) to help offset medical and/or child-care out-of-pocket costs
- Company-paid life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment coverage
- Company-paid short and long-term disability plan
- Options to purchase additional protection for yourself and/or eligible family members:
- Supplemental life insurance; Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Critical illness benefit
- Accident insurance
- Leading 401(k) plan with company match
- Profit-sharing plan
- Tuition reimbursement for employees looking to advance their skills
- FREE college tuition benefit for your eligible dependents attending participating schools
- SAGE Scholar
Customer Service Manager, Shawn Hubauer, has been taking advantage of SAGE Tuition Rewards, the company’s unique College Tuition Benefit program, since it was first offered. This FREE benefit rewards employees for participating in the company’s retirement plan by granting Tuition Rewards Points, like frequent flyer miles, but for college tuition! Reward points convert to scholarship dollars when enrolled dependents attend participating private colleges.
Shawn’s son, Matthew, recently committed to Eastern Nazarene College in Massachusetts, where tuition is $40,000/year. In addition to Matthew receiving a $72,000 scholarship to play baseball beginning this fall, Shawn accrued $20,000 in the SAGE Tuition Rewards account, further reducing Matthew’s total cost of attending a 4-year college. The best part: Shawn has been able to focus on saving for his own retirement while still accumulating funds for his son’s education!
Paid Time Off
- Paid personal and vacation time program
- Paid holidays
Our partner, Hays Advocate Group, gives our employees a free and confidential resource to handle difficult or uncomfortable questions related to any of our benefits.