Abel Womack, Inc. provides a dynamic and challenging work environment in which to learn and grow your career. We believe our strategic advantage is our people, whose experience and talent is second only to their commitment to exceed our customers expectations. As such, the Company owes much of its success to the quality and good work of its employees and works hard to create a work environment that is stimulating, congenial, and rewarding. Our tagline is discover the difference because of our unique capabilities and philosophy. We embrace the values of integrity, empathy, customer care, passion and teamwork that make our clients and team members proud to be associated with us. Come join our team and see how you can be the difference.
We are always interested in talking with qualified Mechanics and Electro-mechanical Technicians regarding our Field Service opportunities. To learn more about these and other current job opportunities at Abel Womack, click on the “View All Open Jobs” button.
Company benefits include:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical and dental insurance
- Leading 401(k) plan with company match
- Profit-sharing plan
- Optional vision care benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) to help offset medical and/or child-care out of pocket costs
- Company-paid life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment coverage
- Options to purchase additional protection for yourself and/or eligible family members, such as:
- Supplemental life insurance
- Supplemental Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Critical illness benefit
- Accident insurance
- Company-paid short and long-term disability plan
- Tuition reimbursement for employees looking to advance skills
- FREE college tuition benefit for your eligible dependents attending participating schools
- Paid personal and vacation time program
- Paid holidays
If you have a medical condition or disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please complete the form below. If you are unable to do so, call 978-398-0618 and leave a message describing the nature of your request and providing your contact information. Abel Womack will only respond to inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation from individuals who are unable to complete our online application.