Carton Flow Where and When You Need It
Mallard Manufacturing Corporation, leading manufacturer of quality pallet flow and carton flow systems, is pleased to introduce Mallard Work Cells, mobile carton flow work stations. These portable, ergonomic work stations range between 32” and 60” wide and can be moved where and when they’re needed for organized FIFO parts storage and assembly set-up; ideal alongside conveyor assembly and carousels, short run manufacturing, automotive and small parts packaging.
The Work Cell is flexible - easily customized for quick SKU or shelf changes using Mallard Dyna-Flo, Dyna-Flo (HD) and Cart-Trak carton flow tracks. Shelves have infinite vertical adjustability. The Mallard Work Cell is a cost-effective solution to otherwise costly production and process shifts or changes.
- Increased Productivity – Work cell staging provides quick assembly change-overs
- Greater Flexibility – Units are easily reconfigured for SKU and line changes
- Better organization – Keeps inventory of parts organized with FIFO stock rotation
- More ergonomic – vs. shelf or pallet storage; easy access to parts from carton flow and tilt tray
- Widths - 32″, 48″ and 60” clear
- Depths – 24″, 42″ and 60″
- Height – 84” posts/standard
- Finish – black -standard; gray & blue finish - special order
About Mallard Manufacturing - Founded in 1960, Mallard Manufacturing is a leading international resource for the design and development of quality engineered gravity flow, pallet flow and carton flow systems. From a single bay of carton flow shelving to deep lane pallet flow and complex pick modules, Mallard’s team of gravity flow experts develop custom solutions to solve the toughest material flow challenges. Centrally located in Illinois USA, Mallard’s production facilities are equipped to handle project requirements of any size and scope.