With iTrack, monitor costs and simplify fleet and asset maintenance and administration.
- An ideal solution for any facility considering telematics. From your forklift fleet to your dock doors, iTrack helps to reduce overall cost of ownership by providing accurate, actionable asset maintenance data and reports, from individual equipment to fleets, across one or multiple facilities. Get more complete information and control over your expenditures.
- Reporting and Analytics: iWarehouse Gateway web portal lets you quickly see where and how you are spending throughout your operations. More than 20 standard reports available including cost, asset, trend, CFPM, maintenance and dispatch reports as well as custom reports. A dedicated analyst provides support to fully leverage iTrack.
Operator Assist Technologies (ZaP; Pick2Pallet LED Light System; In-Aisle Detection System)
- Operator assist technologies increase operator proficiency, accuracy and productivity, ultimately assisting the optimization process by creating efficient labor processes and leading you to automation. These picking solutions allow you to do more with less.
- Zoning and Positioning – ZaP options ensure more reliable, repeatable truck operation by automatically controlling truck functions, allowing operators to focus on their surrounding and the task at hand. Raymond Zoning & Positioning
- Pick2Pallet LED Light System Download the brochure
- In-Aisle Detection System – An application specific feature that automatically displays ‘sensor stop’ on the truck display, sounds an audible alarm, and decelerates the truck to a complete stop whenever it detects certain objects in its path and when locked on a wire in a very narrow guided aisle. Download the brochure
- Location Systems (RTLS) – Title attribute-Real Time Location System https://www.iwarehouseknows.com/fleet-solutions/location-systems For images and collateral, use the info from this page and put it in our design/layout. Download the brochure
- iWarehouse RTLS lets you enhance security, efficiency, and productivity by monitoring the movements of forklifts, personnel and assets in your warehouse.