You run, or maybe even own, a warehouse where business is all about storage and retrieval of goods. The building and everyone and everything in it has associated costs. Warehouses are not a money maker unless you’re a 3PL and, no matter what, cost matters. So, if your forklifts could talk, you’d want them to help you find ways to improve productivity and profitability.
Well, today forklifts can talk. We’re not saying they’ve reached the sophistication of a C-3PO humanoid droid, but we are talking about a smart vehicle monitor that can collect and organize information in order to maximize efficiency and productivity.
Intuitive Telematics Solution
Raymond EVO iMONITOR is a forklift-installed device that collects important information and will report:
- When did the operator get on the truck?
- Is the daily checklist complete, and is everything OK? If not, what was done about it?
- How much time and when during the day was spent traveling, lifting (with load or not), idling?
- When did the operator take breaks? Did he/she log off?
- Were there any impacts or collisions?
- How is the battery performing? Any overheating or low water issues?
Dare to Compare to iWAREHOUSE
- Interface with the operator easily via a touchscreen?
- Receive text messages from supervisors?
- Notify you immediately of impacts that should be of concern?
- Give you a portal for the information that provides a complete list of customizable reports?
- Supply professional consultants who understand what all this data means and can turn it into actionable information?
- Integrate into Labor Management Systems?
- Provide new and important benefits on the same platform in the near future?
Details in the Data
Forklifts can talk. Let Abel Womack help you listen and decipher what they have to say so you can make more informed decisions with valuable, detailed data and the know-how of professionals. For more information, please reach out to one of our iWarehouse Champions today.