Do you have irregularly shaped items to store in your warehouse? Then Cantilever rack is the answer for you. It is designed to store long items, such as lumber and piping, and has features to prevent the product from falling off.
Cantilever rack allows you to use your warehouse space more efficiently – you do not need to waste horizontal space with awkward posts and columns obstructing storage areas. Items best suited to such a system include furniture, building materials, piping, carpet rolls, appliances, and flooring. Raymond’s long load handling lift trucks and orderpickers are ideal for use with this kind of rack.
Benefits & Features of Cantilever Racking:
- Provides easy access to products regardless of their shape and size, ensuring selectivity.
- Flexibly rack structure can be customized to specific requirements.
Abel Womack recommends Frazier and Unarco racking systems. Frazier is a leading manufacturer of structural steel storage systems. They offer Klamp/fast cantilever storage racks.
- More than 250,000 lb capacity with single or two sided storage.
- Infinite adjustability due to storage arms that can be positioned anywhere.
- Fast assembly and re-assembly.
- Storage for extra long, extra heavy items.
- Cost effective pricing.
- All structural steel components.
The UNARCO Cantilever rack system is designed to manage loads of varying length and proportion. They can be completely accessible from the front without any of the horizontal restrictions of traditional pallet rack. Without front column obstruction, the entire length of the rack may be used for storage. For added flexibility, loads of differing lengths may be stored on the same rack and even at the same level.
UNARCO’s welded one piece column and base makes assembly a snap. Cantilever arms are locked into the column in the down position before the entire system is lifted into the up position and installed in its storage location.