MVS Supplier Award
What is the MVS Award?
The MVS, Most Valuable Supplier, is an annual recognition program exclusively for MHEDA’s Supplier member companies. Achieving the award will give your company a tangible method to brand your excellence in the material handling supply chain. The MVS Award consists of a set of requirements that will demonstrate your commitment to business excellence.
Congratulations - 2016 MVS Awardees
3D Storage Systems Limited, Newmarket, Ontario Canada
Autoquip Corporation, Guthrie, OK
Bluff Manufacturing, Fort Worth, TX
Cascade Corporation, Portland, OR
Cornerstone Specialty Wood Products, LLC, Cincinnati, OH
Cubic Designs, Inc., New Berlin, WI
East Penn Manufacturing Co., Lyon Station, PA
EnerSys, Reading, PA
Flight Systems Industrial Products, Carlisle, PA
Morse Manufacturing Company, Inc., East Syracuse, NY
Nashville Wire Products, Nashville, TN
Southworth Products Corp., Portland, ME
Starrco Company, Inc., Maryland Heights, MO
Steel King Industries, Inc., Stevens Point, WI
Steele Solutions Inc., Franklin, WI
Strong Hold Products, Louisville, KY
Superior Tire & Rubber Corp., Warren, PA
Thombert, Inc., Newton, IA
Toyota Material Handling U.S.A. Inc, Columbus, IN
TVH, Olathe, KS
UNARCO Material Handling, Springfield, TN
UNEX Manufacturing, Inc., Lakewood, NJ
WireCrafters, Louisville, KY
Worldwide Material Handling Products, LLC, Romeoville, IL
Why Should You Apply for the MVS Award?
- Demonstrate your commitment to the independent distributor and the industry at large
- Use of MVS logo allows you to "brand" your excellence
- Gain recognition among MHEDA distributor companies
- Demonstrate a commitment to your employees and community
- Validate your commitment to MHEDA
- Affirm your commitment to continuous improvement
You must reapply for MVP status each calendar year. Criteria is based on activity in the previous year, unless otherwise stated.
How Does My Company Become Eligible?
To become a 2016 MVS (Most Valuable Supplier) your company must satisfy the following criteria by December 15, 2015. Activity is to have been completed in 2015 for the 2016 Award.
Maintain MHEDA membership in good standing for the past five consecutive years
Support the MHEDA Convention with an employee attending at least three of the past five MHEDA Conventions
Have a Documented Safety Program
Provide documentation that your company has met criteria in each of Five Areas of Excellence:
• Industry Advocacy • Distributor Advocacy • Business Networking
• Continuing Education • Best Practices
Submit a Letter of Recommendation from a Dealer Member
Submit a list of 25 top dealers.
How will MVS Award Recipients Be Recognized?
• MHEDA will announce your award to the MHEDA Membership.
• Your top dealers will receive an announcement congratulating your company on earning the MVS Award.
• You will be able to use the MVS logo on your website and marketing materials.
• A commemorative wooden MVS plaque will be sent to your main location.
• Announcements will be sent to industry trade press.
• You will have priority booth selection* for the 2017 Exhibitors’ Showcase before the general membership (* after the 2017 Showcase Sponsors have selected booth space)
To achieve the 2016 MVS Award, your company must meet the eligibility criteria. Minimum Requirement is to accomplish eight total with at least one from each Area of Excellence.
FIVE AREAS OF EXCELLENCE
* Guest lecturer at a School or University
* Successfully recruited a New Distributor Member to MHEDA in 2015
* Company Employee Active in MHEDA’s LinkedIn Group
* Participated in a MHEDA Webinar
* 2015 Community or Industry Award Winner
APPLY TODAY! Deadline Ends: December 15, 2015
Activity must be completed by December 15, 2015 by an individual within your company.
If you have an activity or accomplishment that you would like to have considered for one of the Five Areas of Excellence, please provide a brief description of the activity/ accomplishment, including which area you believe it fits into, and submit to Kathy Cotter at firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be reviewed.