The grocery industry is fast paced and demands an organized and efficient response. Customers demand more choices which means more items and SKUs to keep control of. Other factors such as competitive pricing, escalating maintenance costs and rack height capacity concerns all contribute to the challenges in the industry.
Abel Womack provides a range of material handling equipment to meet the demands of the grocery industry including Raymond lift trucks, mobile and high bay racking, as well as robotic palletizers.
Raymond Lift Trucks for the Grocery Industry:
- Reach Trucks
- Swing-Reach Trucks
- Pallet Trucks and Tow Tractors
- Walkie Stackers
- Stand-up Counterbalanced Trucks
- 3-Wheel Sit-down Counterbalanced Trucks
- 4 Wheel Sit-down Counterbalanced Trucks
- Hand Pallet Trucks
Contact us for more information on how Raymond lift trucks can improve performance in your facility.
Other Material Handling Equipment Options:
- J1-TSV task support vehicle
- Robotic Palletizers can function in a variety of cold environments. The movie below shows the robot working in a freezer application. The robot can work without modifications in environments up to 33 degrees F. With an optional cold weather package, the robot can perform in environments as low as minus 10 degrees C.
Click here to return to the main Industry page.